Friday, July 6, 2012

Am I an Entrepreneur or Wantrepreneur?


I think about the title of this blog a lot. Many of us in the Knitting industry are able to follow our passion because we have other sources of income. I wonder about how that influences my decisions and it's impact on my future. On the other hand I couldn't do this at all, if not for that income.

I want to create something that will be sustainable over time. There is a point in the future that some of my income will disappear and I'd like to be in the position, at minimum, of replacing that income with profits from my knitting work.

I just did this free quiz on a business site. You can find it here. http://www.forbes.com/2005/11/15/entrepreneur-personality-quiz_cx_bn_1116quiz.html

Guess what? According to the quiz I do have the right personality, I suspect that I already knew that because after all I don't want someone else to tell me I can do this. I want to believe in for myself....and I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment